Our combination halibut and salmon fishing charters from Seward, AK, target everything that is in season June 20 – September 5.
Wedding & Event Hosting
- Partial Grounds Pricing
- All 6 Cabins + Beachfront Area per night, Sun-Thurs
- All 6 Cabins + Beachfront Area both nights, Fri-Sat (2 night minimum)
- Whole Grounds Pricing
- Exclusive use of entire facility including cabins for 1 night Whole grounds 1 day April 1 - Sept 30
Hosting an event or wedding?
Planning a wedding? Family reunion? Corporate event or retreat? Need a big space for a class or gathering? Or do you just need/want a lot of space or privacy?
The Miller’s Landing North campground space includes:
- Uncle Steve’s Cabin
- The Rocket House Glamping Adventure Cabin
- Silver Derby Cabins (x2)
- 1 Yurt with bathrooms and half kitchens
- 1 dry Camping yurt with woodstove and beds
- 80 + camping sites for tent and RV use. RV sites along Spruce Creek have 30Amp electric hookup.
- One entrance, one exit with gate
- Rental provides exclusive use of the property for as long as you need! Plenty of room for your entire group!
- Miller’s Landing can host exclusive sightseeing, fishing, and kayaking needs as well, all at group rates that can’t be beat!
- Additional fully refundable cleaning and damage deposits may apply. Groups of 150+ may incur additional fees / necessitate local rental of extra porta potties.
- Commercial use prohibited unless specified and agreed upon – additional insurance and pricing may be required.
Rental of entire space is only available if we don’t have existing bookings – please call email or fill out the form below to inquire about space availability.
Have a questions or an idea? Give us a call!!
Love the location but don’t need as much space?
New for 2022– Rent just part of the North Annex! You can rent:
- All 6 cabins, as well as the ‘fishbowl’ area between them (perfect for reception and event tents), as well as have your own access to the stunning beachfront of Lowell Point.
- $2750/night, Sunday – Thursday
- $6000 for Friday + Saturday (2 night minimum required on weekends)
Photos Taken by Bare Bones Creatives
Photos Taken by Tanya Val
Vimeo by https://www.totement.co
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.