Kayak through tidewater glaciers and view sea lions and untouched wilderness.
2023 ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN - LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
No Activities found.
The Best Water Taxi Prices in Seward!
If you find a better Seward, AK, water taxi rate than ours, we’ll match it! One of our most popular services at Miller’s Landing is our water taxi. Water taxis are a great, inexpensive way to go camping, kayaking, fishing, hiking, or sightseeing in remote areas only accessible by water.
We offer water taxi service to all points in Resurrection Bay and the Kenai Fjords National Park, using large, safe boats with enclosed cabins and U.S. Coast Guard licensed operators. Our vessels have heated cabins and plenty of room to haul kayaks, camping gear, mountain bikes, and backpacks, and they can take up to 22 passengers at one time. We also occasionally use a large, open skiff for short runs. Miller’s Landing staff can assist you in planning the ideal water taxi destination for your group.
All trips originate at Miller’s Landing on Lowell Point. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. We can drop you off almost anywhere: at hiking trailheads, camping spots, fishing streams, State or National Park cabins, and good kayaking areas. You’re picked up at a prearranged location and time.
You can stay for one or two hours, all day, overnight, or several days. We have single and double kayaks available to rent to those with experience, or we can arrange a custom guided kayaking trip designed for your group of any skill level, at a water taxi destination of your choice.
All water taxis travel to and from Miller’s Landing
Why Choose Miller’s Landing Water Taxis?
- Miller’s Landing owns and operates four custom-built water taxi vessels, making it possible to transport you to the most beautiful, pristine kayaking, hiking, and camping spots filled with wildlife, adventure, and scenery!
- Redundancy in our fleet affords reliability — if our boats break down, we have others available for use.
- Our water taxi landing crafts are custom designed and purpose-built for the areas we work in.
- There are no hidden charges for water taxis. We do charge State Park fees where required and 3% sales tax.
- We are able to offer our guests the best prices and most flexibility with timing and are often able to price match any comparable Seward, AK, tour.
- We offer custom tours and have discounts for groups or events.
- We offer free parking for our guests here at Miller’s Landing while you are out and about.
We are a family-run business located on the homestead we grew up on. We have been in the water taxi business far longer than any other company, since 1982, and our family of captains has over 100 years of combined boating experience. When it comes to getting people on to and off of the beach — we’ve got you covered.
Hire a Taxi
Miller’s Landing water taxi is also available to do all types of custom work — from safely transporting film crews to performing weddings to commercial marine assistance of all types.
We’ve been hired to salvage disabled/sunken/beached vessels, officiate weddings, perform wet launches for kayaking expeditions, assist cargo transport for remote lodging, perform marine science, and even transport miners and equipment.
If you have a custom need, we can likely work with you to reach your goals safely and effectively. You would be amazed at what we’re capable of accomplishing!