Watch wildlife, cook around a fire, relax in the forest in either a romantic couples cabin or a family-style cabin.
Granite Point Mountain Lodge
- Per Night (2 Night Minimum-prices subject to change)
- Per Week
Please Note: This property is owned by Granite Point Mountain Lodge and is subject to their cancellation policies. Any submission through Miller’s Landing is an information request; to get booked in, either give us a call at 907 331 3113 for an availability check, or book directly through the operator by following the booking link on the right of the page!
Luxurious, Remote Eco-lodge near Seward
This amazing rental is located just 15 miles out of Seward, Alaska, and only reached by boat or helicopter. Miller’s Landing can provide round-trip transportation from Seward to your lodge and add on fishing charter service, guided kayaking excursions, and more during your stay, departing and returning directly to the lodge.
This stunning establishment sits on top of a 150-ft. cliff directly above the ocean, commanding truly awe-inspiring views! From this spectacular vista, watch humpback whales, orcas, otters, and sea lions frolic below while eagles and ravens soar above! Come enjoy the comforts of Alaskan hospitality in this modern take on the old lodge feel.
We like to call it “sophistirustication.”
Accommodations at Granite Point are top-notch. The lodge includes a fully-equipped kitchen complete with a gas range and breakfast bar stand ready for all your culinary desires. You find high tech LED lighting throughout, powered by a renewable energy system, and a unique water catchment structure. Relax after a long day of adventuring next to the inviting wood stove, and curl up on our comfortable couches. When you are ready to retire, there are two cozy bedrooms, each with a large Queen-sized bed and private views of the ocean cove below.
Other amenities include on-site single and double kayaks, as well as stand up paddle boards, and even snorkeling gear! Exciting and rewarding wilderness hikes depart from right out the back door, and the advantage point for photography is unparalleled at this Alaskan lodge.
Please take note- while Granite Point is a remote eco-lodge, hot showers are still available, and a well-appointed outhouse exists for your private privy predisposition(s). All linens and towels are provided. The lodge comes stocked with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, boxed milk, cold and hot cereal, pancake mix, butter, olive oil, organic maple syrup, a full spice selection, granola bars, snack packs of nuts, dried rice, and dried mashed potatoes. The shower room has bath towels, wash rags, hand towels, and shampoo and conditioner.
The inside wood bin full of split firewood, kindling, and paper for each guest, and also the first fire in the woodstove so it’s ready to light when you walk in the door.
There is a two-night minimum to book – Credit cards only, full payment taken at the time of booking.
Transportation to and from the lodge as well as guided kayaking to the Fjords, Seward fishing charters, helicopter excursions, and more can all be booked through Miller’s Landing for the duration of your stay. Package deals available!
Cancellation policy is as follows: Cancellation Policy: Guests will receive a full refund minus the $100 booking fee if canceling more than 60 days prior to their arrival date. Guests canceling between 59 days to 30 days prior to their arrival date will receive half of their total payment. Guests canceling less than 30 days prior to their arrival date will not receive a refund. This cancellation policy is due to Alaska’s short operating season (less than 100 days) and near impossibility of filling canceled dates on short notice.
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.