Nestled next to Chugach National Forest, this one room cabin is great for adventurers who want see wildlife.
- King Cabin pre-season
- King Cabin (up to 3 guests)
- Family Cabin pre-season
- Family Cabin (up to 8 guests)
Watch wildlife, cook around a fire, relax in the forest in either a romantic couples cabin or a family-style cabin.
Rent this Alaska cabin nestled in the woods
Watch for wildlife from the front porch of your private cabin accommodation near Seward, AK. Enjoy a steak on the grill, make s’mores around the campfire in the evening, store your daily catch in our guest freezer, print off tickets and check email in our high-speed business center, and wash your clothes in our free laundry facilities. Choose between our romantic Couples Cabins or larger Family Cabin to provide a perfect home away from home.
Our King Cabin can sleep up to three people with an optional rollaway bed. These quaint Seward Alaska cabins will be the highlight of your Seward trip.
Includes free high-speed internet, coin-op laundry facilities and more (see highlights).
Available May 10th through September 15th
Full private bath with custom tile work
Spacious bedroom with Luxurious King Bed
- Free High-Speed Internet
Complimentary coffee and tea
Fresh linens and towels daily
Mini fridge and table
Roll-away bed available on request
Full use of b-b-q grill, picnic and campfire area, laundry, freezer, business center and kitchenette including: microwave, toaster oven, sink and utensils
Kids stay free!
Save 8% in taxes, as we’re outside the city limits!
The Family Cabin is a two bedroom, fully equipped house, which can accommodate up to eight people.
Available May 10th through September 15th
- Sleeps 8
- Two Queen beds, two Twins, plus a Queen-sized sleeper sofa
- Complete kitchen including fridge, microwave, and range
- Private bath
- Cozy living room with oil and wood stove
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Fresh linens and towels daily
- Roll-away bed available on request
- Full use of grill, picnic and campfire area, laundry, freezer, and business center
- Kids stay free!
- Save 8% in taxes, as we’re outside the city limits!
*rates increase for the 4th of July holiday
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.