Stay in comfort in Anchorage at the local Comfort Inn with amenities that make a vacation a breeze.
- May 1-Sept 15th (2 guests)
- July 1-5 (2 Guests)
- Additional Guest (per night)
This cozy cabin contains a full bathroom, kitchenette with dishes, pots and pans, microwave, refrigerator, electric hot plate, and a dining room table. Nestled in the woods about a half block from the beach, this Seward cabin rental has a Queen bed on the first floor and a Double bed and Twin bed in the loft. Can sleep four to five guests comfortably if some are children or four if none are children. Linens are provided for the beds.
Rent the quaint cedar lined cabin and conveniently access the best of Alaska from Miller’s Landing’s beachfront! With kayaking trips to the glaciers, full and half day fishing charters, tours, and so much more all within walking distance! Plan your own adventure with our Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, and Water Taxis.
Note: Guests are asked to tidy cabin on departure. Cabins left in untidy, messy condition may be charged an additional $50 cleaning fee.
Two-night minimum Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
***RVs will be an additional $40 per night***
Miller’s Landing cabin rental near Seward features:
- Sleeps up to five guests! (huge savings over a hotel!)
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Just down the road from the ocean where you can view the sea otters, sea lions, and whales, and discover the tide pools
- Room to park van, trailer, or boat
- Kitchenette and bathroom
- Cedar lined walls
- Oil heat
- Includes linens, towels, basic cooking, and kitchen utensils
- Fire pit outside for gatherings
- Covered porch and front deck
- Wooded setting
- No pets
- No smoking
- Less than a block and a half from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! Here, we have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor!
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.