Oceanfront Inn Cabin
- May 1- September 15 (2 guests)
- July 1- 5 (2 Guests)
- Sept 16 - April 30 (2 guests)
- Additional Guest (per night)
Cabin on the beach in Seward
Right on the water with amazing views, and just down the road from the oceanfront where Miller’s Landing’s Fishing Charters, Guided Kayaking Day Trips, Guided Kayaking Overnight Trips, Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, and Water Taxis all depart!
This is the beautiful Oceanfront Inn Cabin, where you can fall asleep listening to the ocean surf and collect the gifts of the sea, from star fish to sand dollars and sea glass. This is just what the doctor ordered: peace and quiet, incredible eagles everywhere, seals and sea lions and sometimes a whale right outside your window! Bring your fishing pole and fish from the beach for salmon or Dolly Varden and cook it on the grill on the porch!
This lovely cottage has a private entrance and is on the beach! It has a Queen-sized bed in the main area with one single bed in a private room. The kitchenette includes a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, hot plate, and a refrigerator. The front deck has a patio table, grill, and great scenery.
Come stay moments away from some of the best fishing and kayaking in Seward!
This Seward oceanfront cabin features:
- Cute one-bedroom cabin on the beach
- Private entry
- Private bath
- Private covered deck with patio table and chairs
- Propane grill
- Kitchenette with a microwave, stove top, mini fridge, and a coffee pot. Also has basic cooking and kitchen utensils.
- Includes linens and towels
- Internet and TV with Netflix
- Fire pit outside
- Free parking
- Minimum two-night stay
- Sleeps 3 people comfortably (Queen-sized air mattress for added guests)
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Right on the ocean! Enjoy mountain views, sightings of sea otters, sea lions, whales, and tide pools!
- Less than a block and a half from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! We have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day Seward fishing charter, water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or your boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor!
- Ocean setting
- No pets
- No smoking
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.