A small cedar cabin nestled in the forest near the hub of Miller’s Landing oceanfront activities!
Beach Camping Cabins
- May 1-Sept 15th (4 guests maximum) (4 guests)
- July 1 - July 5 (4 Guests maximum) (4 Guests)
- Sept 16- April 30 (4 Guests)
- Cleaning Fee (per stay)
THESE CABINS ARE RIGHT ON THE BEACHFRONT!
Formerly located in a wooded area, they have now taken up residence on our beachfront area North of the Main Office to give you unparalleled views and immediate access to Resurrection Bay! From North to South, the Cabins run: Alder, Dogwood, Willow, Birch, Spruce, and Hemlock. These cabins are simple, clean, and rustic; Please view photos before booking and let us know if you have any questions!
Quaint cabins in Seward, Alaska!
BRAND NEW IN 2022! These rustic cabins are a great way to visit Miller’s Landing, and Seward, Alaska. With 6 identical cabins right in a row on the beach, they’re an excellent way to give a larger group their own space while maintaining togetherness, perfect for groups of friends or family reunions. Each cabin has 4 twins: 1 bed downstairs, 1 on one side of the loft, and 2 on the other side of the loft (which can be scooted together creating a king!) These cabins include a wood stove for heat with electric outlets and lighting. These cabins do not have running water, however, just across the street we have public restrooms, camp sink, fresh water, and showers/laundry available for use (showers and laundry are token operated, available for purchase onsite).
These simple cabins were completed in 2022 with the help of our hard working Miller’s Landing staff, they are an ideal option for an authentic and affordable Alaskan cabin experience!
These cabin rentals are just down the road from the oceanfront where Miller’s Landing’s Fishing Charters, Guided Kayaking Day Trips, Guided Kayaking Overnight Trips, Boat Rentals, and Water Taxis all depart! The convenient location makes it easy to plan your Seward vacation and get to all of your activities!
Features of our Seward camping accommodations:
- 6 identical camping cabins (with 5 similar cabins nearby).
- Sleeps up to 4 guests (huge savings vs. a hotel).
- Bed sheets, pillow, and blankets included.
- Open style cabin with a loft on each side.
- Central wood burning stove for heat (wood available for purchase onsite).
- Public showers, laundry, water, sink, and toilets located a short walk away (showers & laundry by purchase).
- Fire pit outside for gatherings
- Picnic tables in or outside (depends on time of year).
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Located on the beach where you can spot otters, sea lions, whales, and tide pools right out your back door.
- Less than a stones throw from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center where we have free coffee, an internet cafe, a children’s play area, and a warm fire.
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor!
- Room to park 1 car (additional parking upon request),
- Pet-friendly for well behaved dogs, owner is responsible for any pet damage or mess. No dogs on bed!
- No smoking
Cleaning Fee for these units is $25/stay.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.