A small cedar cabin nestled in the forest near the hub of Miller’s Landing oceanfront activities!
Tree Camping Cabins
- May 1-Sept 15th (4 guests maximum) (4 guests maximum)
- First week of July (4 Guests maximum) (4 Guests maximum)
- Sept 16- April 30 (4 Guests maximum - NO LINENS FOR WINTER MONTHS) (4 Guests maximum - NO LINENS FOR WINTER MONTHS)
Rustic cabins in Seward, Alaska!
These charming Seward cabins were added in 2007 and are very popular rustic camping-style cabins. There are six in total (5 clustered, 1 deeper in the campground) and are an excellent way to give a large group their own space, but also keep them together in the general area – perfect for groups of friends or family reunions. They are all but one situated in the same lot, making them great for large groups on a budget. Each cabin has two sets of Twin-sized bunk beds. Linens are included for all beds – Not included in winter month pricing. Cabins have a wood stove for heat, and electricity. These cabins do not have running water but we do offer public restrooms and showers just across the street.
These cabins were formerly Forest Service cabins that were removed from the Kenai Lake area of the Chugach National Forest because of a major National Forest Service project on Kenai Lake. They were also used for Alaskan wildfire firefighters as living quarters. These are very basic, 12′ x 20′ cabins, an ideal option for an authentic Alaskan cabin experience!
These cabin rentals are just down the road from the oceanfront where Miller’s Landing’s Fishing Charters, Guided Kayaking Day Trips, Guided Kayaking Overnight Trips, Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, and Water Taxis all depart! The convenient location makes it easy to plan your Seward vacation and get to all of your activities!
- 6 camping cabins
- Sleeps 4 (max)
- Linens included in pricing for summer months
Features of our Seward camping accommodations:
- Sleeps up to four guests (huge savings over a hotel!)
- Each is a one-bedroom cabin
- Wood burning stove for heat
- Bath, shower, and laundry located a short walk away in the campground facilities
- Linens provided for summer months
- Fire pit outside for gatherings
- Wooded setting
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Just down the road from the ocean where you can spot sea otters, sea lions, whales, and explore the tide pools!
- Less than a block and a half from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! Here, we have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor!
- Room to park car
- Pet-friendly for well behaved animals, owner responsible for any pet damage or mess
- No smoking
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.