The perfect wilderness retreat for an adventurer situated on the beach where the only access is by water taxi.
Serenity by the Sea Cabins – Exit Glacier Cabin
- June 1 - September 1, 2019 (2 night minimum)
- June 28 - July 6 (3 night minimum)
Relax in a Small, Tucked-Away Seward Cabin Rental
These peaceful Seward cabins are tucked into the trees and ferns on Lowell Point and are perfect for two but can sleep four if need be. A three-minute walk takes you to the mile long beach and Miller’s Landing, where you can book a fishing charter, Seward kayak trip, or other great Alaskan adventures. Walk and watch the eagles and seagulls go after the same meal right from your cozy, pet-friendly cabin.
All rates are based on a two-night minimum. One-night only rentals incur an additional charge of $20 for the short stay cleaning fee.
Pets: $20/night/pet. On management approval only. Portion of pet fee goes to local animal shelter. Must be leashed at all times. Cannot be left alone in cabins at any time. Owners must clean up after pet waste. $250 cleaning/damage fee may be incurred.
- Unique studio cabin with a ladder-accessible loft
- One Full-sized bed in the loft
- One Full-sized futon in the living area
- Private bathroom with shower and tub
- Kitchenette with fridge, toaster, microwave, coffeemaker, and dishes and silverware. Kitchen is also stocked with coffee, tea, and oatmeal
- Includes towels and linens
- Fire pit outside for gatherings
- Outdoor gas grill with BBQ utensils and outdoor picnic table
- Covered porch and front deck
- Wooded setting
- Just down the road from the ocean – see sea lions, sea otters, tide pools, and the occasional whale
- Less than a block from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! Here, we have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor!
- Pet-friendly: $20 per pet upon approval
- No smoking
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.