Modern studio with views of Mount Marathon and enough room for a small group to relax and stay connected.
Crow’s Nest Camping Cabin
- May 1-Sept 15th (4 guests)
- July 1-5 (4 guests)
- Sept 16 - April 30th (4 guests)
- Additional Guest (per night)
- Cleaning Fee (per stay)
Rustic camping cabin close to the beach in Seward, AK
Enjoy this economical and rustic, true Alaskan accommodation for a larger group. There is NO ELECTRICITY in this cabin. Crows Nest is located within the campground, just across the street from the beach. This cabin has a wood stove, a table and chairs, and 3 bunk beds (3 twins & 3 Queens). The cabin has plenty of floor space or extra cots/mattresses if needed. Crow’s Nest Cabin has no electricty and no running water. The shower/toilet/laundry facility are a 1 minute walk across the way. The showers and laundry operate on tokens and can be purchased in our office or in the shower-house. We suggest bringing a Coleman stove or something similar to cook on, or cook using a campfire out the front door. Firewood is available for purchase at the store for the wood stove. The cabin is equipped with blankets, pillows and flannel sheets.
Get a good night’s sleep in your cabin rental and then enjoy convenient access to the best things to do in Alaska. This cabin is located just down the road from the oceanfront where Miller’s Landing’s Fishing Charters, Guided Kayaking Day Trips, Guided Kayaking Overnight Trips, Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, and Water Taxis all depart!
Rustic Miller’s Landing cabin lodging features:
- The large camping cabin sleeps up 9-10 guests (additional guests are $5 after four are booked)
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Enjoy a walk to the beach and see whales, sea lions, and sea otters, or visit the tide pools
- Large front yard area
- Room to park van, trailer, or boat
- Food prep area inside
- Wood-burning stove
- Linens for all beds
- Fire pit outside for gatherings
- Small front deck
- Backed by a wooded setting, beachfront literally 100 ft. away.
- Pet-friendly for well behaved animals; owner responsible for any pet damage or mess
- No smoking
- No Electricity
- Less than half a block from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! Here, we have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor!
Cleaning Fee for this unit is $25/stay.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.