4 Season Yurt! The Camping Yurt features an open floor plan with 3 queen beds and a wood stove for heat. NO water, NO electricity, just a cool space for a break from it all.
Adventure Studio Apartment – Sauerdough Lodging
- Spring (2 Guests) May 1 - May 12
- Early Summer (2 Guests) May 13th – June 30
- 4th of July Holiday (2 Guests) July 1- July 5
- July July 6- July 31
- Late Summer (2 Guests) August 1 – September 3
- Fall (2 Guests) September 4 – October 1
- Winter (2 Guests) October 1 – April 30
- Additional Guest
- Rates based on Double Occupancy 11% City Tax, children 18 and under are FREE
Please Note: This property is owned by Sauerdough Lodging and is subject to their cancellation policies. Any submission through Miller’s Landing is an information request; to get booked in, either give us a call at 907 331 3113 for an availability check, or book directly through the operator by following the booking link on the right of the page!
Modern studio with views of Mount Marathon and enough room for a small group to relax and stay connected.
Vacation Rental: Studio apartment in Seward
The Adventure Studio is a Sauerdough Lodging premier rental apartment in Seward, Alaska. The Adventure Studio is one of five apartments located at Sauerdough Lodging that was inspired by the artwork of Rockwell Kent, an American artist who lived on Fox Island in Resurrection Bay during 1918 and 1919. Sauerdough Lodging has chosen to name each of the apartments after a Rockwell Kent drawing.
This calming studio apartment is located in the rear, northern corner of the building, and affords stunning views of Mt. Marathon and the surrounding, breath-taking peaks. It has the original hardwood floors, built-in cabinetry and claw foot tub, which lends the space a charming and vintage character. The Adventure Studio, which is a weekly rental apartment in Seward, Alaska comprises 450 Square feet of natural, shimmering light throughout.
*PLEASE NOTE: this is a booking REQUEST. We will contact you following submission to confirm date availability and take payment.
Alaska Apartment Rental Key Features:
- 450 sq. ft. of living space
- Fully-equipped kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Queen-sized bed with 400 thread count sheets and a duvet
- 32″ flatscreen TV with cable
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Two futons (Queen-sized and Twin-sized) in living room
- Sleeps five total
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.