The Four Season Full Yurt features a private bedroom with a queen bed, a loft with 2 queen beds, a kitchenette, a private washroom with sink and shower, an outhouse, and wood stove for heat. Views of the ocean and sky!
AK Oceanfront Camping Yurt
- May 1- September 15, up to 4 Guests
- September 16- April 30, up to 4 Guests
- July 1-5 (up to 4 guests)
- Additional Guest Per guest per night
- Pets, up to 2 Per pet, per night
- Cleaning Fee Per Stay
The Camping Yurt features a simple open floor plan with 2 queen beds, 2 twins(bunkbeds) and a wood stove for heat. NO water, NO electricity, just a simple cool space for a break from it all. Covered porch and picnic table with a view of the ocean and mountains. ***No tent or RV camping please!***
24′ Yurt with deck in wooded setting just a minutes walk from the oceanfront!
We are happy to offer two 24′ Yurts, brand new in 2019.
The Camping Yurt features an open floor plan, 2 queen beds, 2 twins (bunkbeds) and a wood stove for heat. There is NO WATER and NO ELECTRICITY- this is a very basic, camping-style accommodation. Pets allowed at an additional cost per night ($25/pet/night, up to 2 pets).
This unit sleeps up to 6 guests. Located just a short walk from the Miller’s Landing Main Office, this yurt is the perfect base camp for your Alaskan adventures! Come join us for a fishing charter or a guided kayaking trip today!
Cleaning Fee for this unit is $25/stay.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.