Modern studio with views of Mount Marathon and enough room for a small group to relax and stay connected.
- May 1-Sept 15th (4 guests)
- July 1-5 (4 Guests)
- Additional Guest (per night)
- Sept 16th to April 30 (4 guests)
Fishing, hiking, and kayaking within walking distance of this Seward cottage!
Must book early to reserve!
Sleeps up to 10 guests!
Rent this Seward, AK vacation house and conveniently access the best of Alaska from Miller’s Landing’s beachfront, with kayaking trips to the glaciers, full and half-day fishing charters, Kenai Fjords National Park tours, and so much more all within walking distance!
Full kitchen, four bedrooms, and three baths. This cottage is the largest cottage out of all the Miller’s Landing cabins. It is a house, converted to a rental property, and laid out to house a large family traveling together. The Admirals Cottage is just a block and a half from the ocean, and very close to access Seward’s best activities and excursions, as well as local area trailheads and beach fishing!
It has four bedrooms:
There is a bedroom on the first floor with one Queen bed, and there is a bath with shower outside that room. There are three bedrooms on the second floor:
- The master bedroom has a two Queen beds and its own private bath with shower
- The second guest room upstairs has one Queen bed and there is a bathroom with shower just outside the door in the hallway
- The third guest room upstairs has two Twin beds and there is a bathroom with shower just outside the door in the hallway
This cottage is just down the road from the beach and is nestled in a private setting in the woods across from the original Miller’s homestead, farm, and barnyard! The Seward cabin rental is heated with heating oil (included in cost) and a cozy wood stove (firewood is not included but can be purchased at the store, although the house heats well with the oil heat). There is a large covered porch, and a big parking area, replete with picnic table and fire ring for evening festivities.
Amenities include: Free Wi-Fi. The house also includes a nice sized dining room containing two picnic tables for family style meals and a living room. There is a full bathroom downstairs and a half bath upstairs. There is a cleaning deposit required to be sure the kitchen is left clean/dishes washed and put away and trash bundled and removed.
Two-night minimum Memorial Day Weekend Through Labor Day Weekend
***RVs parked at the Admiral’s Cottage are an additional $40 per night***
Seward Cottage Rental Features
- Very large four-bedroom cottage, ideal for families!
- Large front yard and backyard
- Full kitchen with a fridge, microwave, stove, and coffeemaker. Stocked with pots and pans, dishes, and silverware
- Three baths
- Linens and towels provided
- Wood-burning stove and tile hearth
- Covered porch and front deck
- Fire pit outside
- BBQ and picnic table outside
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Just down the road from the ocean where you can view sea otters, sea lions, whales, and tide pools
- Less than two blocks from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! Here, we have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning! Short travel time to morning activities, no need to rush to town early or pay for parking at the harbor
- Room to park van, trailer, or boat
- Wooded setting
- No pets
- No smoking
Click on this icon on the map viewer below, to see highlights about the lodging, where its located, and exciting things in the area to do!
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.