Near Exit Glacier, each cabin comes equipped with modern amenities and is close to activity charters and rentals.
Seaside Camping Cabin
- May 1-Sept 15th (2 guests)
- First week of July (2 guests)
- Sept 16 - April 30 (2 guests)
- Additional Guest (per night)
- Cleaning Fee (per stay)
Cabin overlooking Resurrection Bay!
This Alaska cabin rental is right on the beachfront, and has a tip out window overlooking Resurrection Bay. It is a rustic A-frame camping cabin, done in cedar. It has one Queen-sized bed and a single bed in the loft. There is a small counter, table and chairs, and a wood stove for heat. This cabin has electricity but no running water – showers and bathroom facilities are located about two minutes away in the main part of the campground. There is a picnic table outside of the cabin, and it is okay to build a campfire on the beach in front of the cabin.
From the cabin near Seward, there is a view of Resurrection Bay, and you can often see sea otters and eagles right from the bed. This is one of the more popular cabins we rent as it’s very simple and is a camping-based accommodation.
Next to the oceanfront in the Miller’s Landing Campground, and where Fishing Charters, Guided Kayaking Day Trips, Guided Kayaking Overnight Trips, Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, and Water Taxis all depart!
- Right on the beach!
- Sleeps 3
- $5 per night for each additional guest up to 4
Miller’s Landing cabin rental features
- Sleeps two to three guests in two beds (huge savings over a hotel!)
- Book in a 3% sales tax bracket – Save 8% on your purchase from the 7% City of Seward Tax and 4% Bed Tax in town!
- Right on the oceanfront! Enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains, check out the tide pools, and see sea otters, sea lions, and whales
- Quaint single room A frame with loft
- Room to park rental car
- Bath, shower, and laundry located a short walk away in the Campground facilities
- Wood-burning stove for heat
- Fire pit outside for gatherings
- Small front porch and picnic table
- Beach setting
- Less than a hundred yards from Miller’s Landing’s fishing, kayaking, and activity center! Here, we have free coffee and a fish cleaning station!
- Walk to your full or half-day fishing charter, Seward water taxi, guided kayaking tour, or boat and kayak rental in the morning!
- Pet-friendly for well behaved animals, owner responsible for any pet damage or mess
- No smoking
Cleaning Fee for this unit is $25/stay.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.