Humpback Beach Camping Cabin
Sleeps up to 4 people!
- July 1 - July 5 (2 guests) Single Night Rate
- May 1 - Sept 15 (2 guests) Single Night Rate
- Sept 16 - April 30 (2 guests) Single Night Rate
- Cleaning Fee (per stay)
The Humpback Beach Cabin is a cute camping cabin lined with cedar with a tile floor and hearth located right on the beachfront, just steps from Resurrection Bay.
The cabin has one sleeping area with a queen-sized bed on the ground floor and a queen bed in the loft. It is heated with a wood stove, has electricity and a small living area.
Linens are included for all beds but are not included for winter month rentals. This rustic Seward cabin does not have running water or a kitchen. There are public restrooms and showers centrally located on the campgrounds for your use.
Enjoy an authentic cabin experience in Alaska and get a good night’s rest before enjoying the many fun things to do in Seward. This cabin is just down the road from the oceanfront where Miller’s Landing’s Fishing Charters, Guided Kayaking Day Trips, Guided Kayaking Overnight Trips, Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, and Water Taxis all depart!
- Sleeps up to 4 guests in two beds
- $5 per night for each additional guest
- Linens are provided for all guests during summer month rentals – Not included for winter month rentals.
- Pets allowed
- No smoking
Note: Guests are asked to tidy cabin on departure. Cabins left in untidy, messy condition may be charged an additional cleaning fee.
Cleaning Fee for this unit is $25/stay.