A favorite choice for larger groups. This sells out fast due to area location, the huge size of the cabin, and three baths!
Harbor 360 Hotel
Please Note: This property is owned by Harbor 360 Hotel and is subject to their cancellation policies. Any submission through Miller’s Landing is an information request; to get booked in, either give us a call at 907 331 3113 for an availability check, or book directly through the operator by following the booking link on the right of the page!
Stay in the Heart of the City!
Located in the heart of the Seward Small Boat Harbor, each of the spacious, comfortable guest rooms at Harbor 360 Hotel feature views of the harbor or mountains. Choose from a room with two queen beds or one king bed. All rooms feature all of the amenities that you need to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
Guest Room Amenities
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Cable TV
- Two queen beds or one king bed
- Choice of standard or harbor view room
- Phone with voicemail and free local phone calls
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker and mini fridge
- Bathroom includes full bathtub and hair dryer
- Free breakfast featuring a variety of hot and cold items
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Business center
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- On-site guest washer and dryer
- Luggage storage for guests who arrive before check-in
- Seasonal shuttle to Alaska SeaLife Center
- Open year-round
- Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Continental Breakfast
- 11% Sales Tax
Call for rates and availability.
Miller’s Landing will Beat:
- the Lowest Prices on the Internet
- Your price quote with AAA or AARP discounts
Mountainview and Harborview Rooms, call for rates! 907-331-3113
Add up your Savings & Smile!
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.