- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 or more days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a refund of 75% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 to 0 days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your Miller’s Landing camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, or other activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and you must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing after your cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site/seat re-booked. Sites/Seats that were re-booked qualify for the 50% refund, sites/seats that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a gift card may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation.
- A 100% refund, reschedule, or gift card will be issued for any activity that was cancelled by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to re-book when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter, water taxi, or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also administrative cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed, prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.