Wildlife in Resurrection Bay
June 12 – October 13, 2021
About Major Marine Tours
- Major Marine Tours offers seven cruise options into the pristine waters of Kenai Fjords National Park and two cruise options into the calm, protected waters of Prince William Sound. Departing from Seward and Whittier, our cruises are one of the “can’t miss” sightseeing activities in Alaska. View whales, sea otters, sea lions, puffins, and more! Visit active tidewater glaciers and marvel at Alaska’s magnificent scenery.
- Major Marine Tours is an award-winning, family-owned business that has operated in Alaska since 1990. Major Marine Tours has been recognized as an industry leader for pioneering such innovative programs as bringing National Park Rangers aboard as interpreters and offering passengers reserved indoor seating on every cruise.
- Major Marine Tours is one of the first marine tour operators in Alaska to join Denali Green Tag’s Tour Green program, the first carbon offsetting program offered for Alaskan tourism.
- Over the years, our awards have included “Kenai Fjords National Park Partner of the Year” and “Kenai Peninsula Outstanding Business in Tourism.” We have also received TripAdvisor’s “Award of Excellence” in 2013 and 2014 for our tours in Kenai Fjords National Park and Prince William Sound.
About this Tour
- Watch for whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, Dall’s porpoises, harbor seals, bald eagles, puffins, and many other types of marine birds as you cruise the the protected waters of Resurrection Bay on our 4 Hour Kenai Fjords Wildlife Cruise.
- This cruise is fully narrated by our local, experienced captains and naturalist crew members. Experience the cruise that President Obama took on his visit to Alaska in 2015. Beer, wine, beverages, and snacks are available for purchase.
- Cruise the calm, protected waters of Resurrection Bay
- Wildlife: whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, puffins, eagles, seabirds
- Complimentary use of binoculars while onboard
- Free parking
- Vessel: Orca Song (70 feet, monohull, seats 60, cruising speed 22 knots, not wheelchair accessible)