A two-bedroom home situated in the forest with windows that make you feel as if you were in a tree house.
- Pricing Based on Season and Room Type Please call for more information
Visit the Windsong Lodge
- 180 guest rooms
- Espresso bar
- Business center
- Complimentary local shuttle and wireless Internet
- Outdoor viewing deck and outdoor pavilion
- On site restaurant and lounge
- Three meeting rooms
- Audio/Visual equipment
- Only two-and-a-half hours south of Anchorage
- Open: May 16–September 14
All rooms feature a flat-screen television, wireless Internet access, full private bath, DVD player with free DVD movies at the front desk, hair dryer, refrigerator, coffee maker and telephone.
Standard amenities include a flat screen television, wireless internet access, a full private bath, a DVD player with free DVD movies at the front desk, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone.
Standard Rooms with Deck
All the amenities of the Standard Room, with the addition of your own private deck or balcony.
Suites offer additional space (with a trundle) separated by a half-wall. In addition to the standard amenities, you’ll enjoy a microwave, mini-fridge, two flat screen TVs, and a spacious private bath with Jacuzzi tub.
Seward Windsong Lodge offers ADA-compliant accessible rooms for guests. Please advise us of any special needs when making reservations so we may assist you to the best of our ability.
Payment: Full payment is taken at time of reservation.
Cancellations: Cancellations are accepted with no penalty 15 days or more prior to the arrival date. Within 15 days, the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Just outside the city of Seward, travel down the winding road to Exit Glacier and you’ll find your paradise away from home, Seward Windsong Lodge. The towering mountains, fragrant spruce trees and the rush of the Resurrection River awaken your senses on arrival.
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.