Located in downtown Seward, with views of Mount Marathon and Resurrection Bay through large windows.
- Spring (2 Guests) May 1- May 12
- Early Summer (2 Guests) May 13 - June 30
- July 4th Holiday (2 Guests) July 1- July 5
- July (2 Guests) July 6 - 31
- Late Summer (2 Guests) August 1 - September 3
- Fall (2 Guests) September 4 - October 1
- Winter (2 Guests) October 1 - April 30
- Additional Guest
- Rates based on Double Occupancy 11% City Tax, children 18 and under are FREE
Modern studio apartment with a fully-equipped kitchen and gorgeous full views of Mount Marathon and Seward.
Serene apartment in Seward
Located on the north side of the building, this serene studio apartment is perfect for your Seward vacation rental as it has wonderful views of Mount Marathon and other peaks behind Seward.
Its high ceilings, built-in bathroom cabinetry, and clawfoot tub give the flat its vintage charm.
*PLEASE NOTE: this is a booking REQUEST. We will contact you following submission to confirm date availability and take payment.
Key Features of this Seward Studio Rental:
- 300 sq. ft. of living space
- Fully-equipped kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Queen-sized bed with 400 thread count sheets and a duvet
- 32″ flatscreen TV with cable
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Futon (Queen)
- Sleeps 4 total
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.