Granite Point Mountain Lodge: Pepper Creek Cabin
- Per Night (2 Night Minimum)
Please Note: This cabin is owned by Granite Point Mountain Lodge and is subject to their cancellation policies. Any submission through Miller’s Landing is an information request; to get booked in, either give us a call at 907 331 3113 for an availability check, or book directly through the operator by following the booking link on the right of the page!
Remote AK Cabin Rental Near a Private Beach
This amazing cabin rental is located just 15 miles out of Seward, Alaska on the Granite Point Mountain Lodge Property, and only reached by boat or helicopter. Miller’s Landing can provide round-trip transport to the lodge as well as include fishing charters, guided kayaking excursions, and more during your stay, departing and returning directly to the lodge.
Can be rented separately or alongside Granite Point Mountain Lodge for larger parties.
This remote cabin sits next to a beautiful stream, just 25 paces from your very own private ocean beach! There are endless opportunities for exploring and adventuring around the cabin! Everything from mountain climbing and hiking out your front door to fishing off the beach and roasting marshmallows over the campfire. Make sure to take the kayaks and paddle boards for a jaunt up the rugged coastline for incredible wildlife viewing and amazing photography opportunities.
Pepper Creek Cabin is a beautiful, solid cedar structure with a small covered porch out front with great amenities inside. It measures 12 x 14 ft. and is the perfect size for a romantic getaway or a cozy family retreat near Seward, AK. Sleeping arrangements include a California King pillow top bed in the loft and the finest Queen-sized futon ever made downstairs. The kitchen area includes cabinets stocked with all the cookware utensils and dishes you desire to create your meals. There is a two burner propane cook top and a small oven for your baking needs, a full sized sink, and good counter space. The cabin also has a nice dining table for two! This is a “dry” cabin meaning guests bring in their own drinking water, and lighting is provided by hyper-efficient LED lamps. All you have to bring is yourself and your grub to begin your Alaskan adventure!
Because this is a dry cabin, the bathroom facility is “off-site,” just a short walk (approx. 10 steps) from the front door.
Two-night minimum for this luxury AK cabin rental. Credit cards only, full payment is taken at the time of booking.
Transportation to and from the cabin as well as kayaking in the Kenai Fjords National Park, fishing charters, helicopter excursions, and more can all be booked through Miller’s Landing for the duration of your stay. Package deals available!
Cancelation Policy: Guests that cancel 60 days or more prior to their arrival date will receive a full refund minus the $100 dollar booking fee. Guests that cancel between 59 to 30 days before their arrival date will receive half of their total payment. Guests that cancel less than 30 days prior to their arrival date will not receive a refund. This cancellation policy is due to Alaskas short operating season (less than 100 days) and the near impossibility of rebooking canceled dates for a remote location in a short time frame.
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.