Large pull through site! Space enough for 5 standard size vehicles and up to 20 people. These huge pull through sites are approximately 200 feet long and 30 feet wide! Booking extras apply if group…
RV Site – Annex
- Site per Night (up to 4 guests)
- Additional Person per person/night
- Additional Vehicle per vehicle per night
RV Annex Camp Site
Come stay in the Miller’s Landing North Annex, formerly the Silver Derby Campground! Located along and nearby Spruce Creek, these 30-Amp electric sites are a great base camp for all of your Seward adventures. There is an outhouse located within the campground if needed, and no site is more than a few minutes walk from the water. Just down the street is the Miller’s Landing Main Office, jump-off point for kayak adventures, fishing charters, and water taxis!
- Fire Ring
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- 30Amp Electric Hookup
- Walking distance to the beach!
- Extra vehicles – $10 per vehicle per night. This includes equipment trailers, boats or extra cars/trucks in addition to the motorhome or vehicle pulling the trailer
- Extra persons – sites are based on a 4 person occupancy, each person above 4 is $5 per person per night. (Children under 5 exempted)