Orca Beach Camping Cabin
The perfect beachside getaway and basecamp!
- July 1 - July 5 Single Night Rate
- May 1 - Sept 15 Single Night Rate
- Sept 16 - April 30 Single Night Rate
Welcome to the Orca Beach Cabin! This seaside gem is right on the beachfront where you can relax as you take in the sights and sounds of the Resurrection Bay. With a large sliding glass door and beachfront deck this cabin makes the perfect simple getaway for the weekend. The Orca cabin has a queen bed and a set of twin bunk beds. There is a glass faced wood-burning stove for heat. This camping cabin does not have running water or a kitchen, but there are public restrooms and showers centrally located on the campgrounds for your use. Linens are provided for all summer rentals.
Note: Guests are asked to tidy cabin on departure. Cabins left in untidy, messy condition may be charged an additional $50 cleaning fee.
- Queen bed + twin bunk beds – sleeps up to 4 guests!
- Wood Stove
- Includes linens for summer month rental – linens not included for winter month rentals (09/15-04/30)
- Pets allowed
- No smoking