The “Outside Crew” is a name that has developed informally over the years to represent our complex shore-side operations. This team’s priority is the daily vessel operations, with the rest of the job focusing on all things outside at Miller’s Landing.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
- Must be able to drive a tractor
- Must be knowledgeable about outboard motors, 2-stroke engines, their maintenance and repair (or willing to learn)
- Must have knowledge of salt water fish species in Resurrection Bay and how to clean them properly
- Must have basic boating knowledge. Boating certification preferable.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to do yard, restroom, store, and cabin maintenance & cleaning
- Maintain current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Daily launching and receiving Miller’s Landing vessels and rental boats with a 4×4 tractor.
- Assist with water taxi loading/unloading throughout the day
- Responsible for check out and check in inspections of rental Stabicrafts
- Keeping the grounds clean and neat, particularly the fish processing area, disposing of the daily fish waste
- Provide Campground security, working closely with the Annex Campground Host
- Minor boat repair and engine maintenance
- Minor maintenance and cleaning throughout entire campground
Miller’s Landing is committed to employing top quality outside crew members dedicated to Miller’s Landing clients, in an atmosphere of professional excellence.