Miller’s Landing has 52 Camping and RV sites, 14 cabins, a kayak shed, a wood shed, a store and office, a shower house and laundry building, a boiler room and several supply rooms and closets. We also have 40+ plastic kayaks, 6 aluminum skiffs and outboard motors.
- Must be able to lift over 100 lbs.
- Must have carpentry skills
- Must have small engine repair knowledge
- Must have knowledge of landscaping/ground maintenance
- Must have knowledge of outboard engine repair
- Must be able to drive 4×4 John Deere Farm tractor
- Heavy Equipment experience very helpful (loader, backhoe)
- Having own tools helpful
- Must be drug/alcohol free
- Must be willing to work if called in for emergency repair on off time
- Must have electrical knowledge
- Must have plumbing knowledge
- Must have current driver’s license
- Working knowledge of furnaces and water heaters
- Make Repairs to Cabins, Laundry, Supply rooms, Shower House, Store and Office
- Unplug shower drains and toilets
- Make various repairs around campground to include small engine repair, carpentry work, minor plumbing
- Maintain coolers and freezers
- Maintain grounds and landscaping
- Replace light bulbs
- Odd jobs as directed by manager
Miller’s Landing is committed to employing top quality maintenance staff dedicated to the upkeep and wellbeing of Miller’s Landing, in an atmosphere of professional excellence.