Miller’s Landing and the North Annex have over 100 Camping and RV sites, 19 cabins, a kayak shed, a wood shed, a store and office, a shower house and laundry building, a machine shop, boiler room, and several supply rooms and closets. We also have 3 primary vessels, 40+ kayaks, 2 aluminum Stabicraft and outboard motors.
- Must be able to lift over 100 lbs.
- Must have carpentry skills
- Must have small engine repair knowledge
- Must have knowledge of landscaping/ground maintenance
- Must have knowledge of outboard engine repair
- Must be able to drive standard and articulating tractors
- Heavy Equipment experience is very helpful (loader, backhoe)
- Must be drug/alcohol free
- Must be willing to work on-call
- Must have electrical knowledge
- Must have plumbing knowledge
- Must have current driver’s license
- Working knowledge of furnaces and water heaters
- Providing your own tools is preferred, not required
- Make Repairs to Cabins, Laundry, Supply rooms, Shower House, Store and Office
- Clear shower drains and toilets
- Make various repairs around campground to include small engine repair, carpentry work, minor plumbing
- Maintain coolers and freezers
- Maintain grounds and landscaping
- Replace light bulbs
- Odd jobs as directed by manager
Miller’s Landing is committed to employing top quality maintenance staff dedicated to the upkeep and wellbeing of Miller’s Landing, in an atmosphere of professional excellence.