40 hours per week
Three crews cover our hours of operation– 5.30am AM to 11 PM, 7 days a week– with a 4th shift (Night Audit) covering closed times. If on day shift, you must be willing to work morning shift, mid-shift, and evening shift as needed; all four shifts must be able to work weekends and holidays. We try to schedule our employees with 2 days off in a row as often as possible, with consistent shift start times.
This is primarily a front of house position. You will spend most of your time: helping clients check in for their tours/lodging and buy their fishing licenses, making bookings, keeping the store clean, and processing phone, email, and in person questions and sales.
**Night Auditors will be: answering phones and assisting late arrivals/current guests with after-hours issues, as well as auditing upcoming reservations and making sure the shop is ready for opening.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute
- Professional, courteous attitude and appearance
- Works well with public
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must be a team player
- Process walk-in, phone, and email questions and reservations
- Assist guests with check-ins, directions, and local knowledge
- Provide pleasant, guest-oriented customer service
- Audit reservations
- Perform Daily Side Work, including cleaning store and workspace
- Restock and price merchandise
- Promptly disseminate messages across departments
- Odd jobs as requested by manager
For 2022, starting pay for these positions is $14/hr, with Night Auditors starting at $15/hr. After applying through the link, email us at [email protected] to introduce yourself and get set up for a phone interview; in that same email, please indicate which shift you would prefer (morning, mid, evening, or night audit). Preferred arrival date is by 05/01/22 for training, with the season ending 09/11/22; Exceptions can be made depending on the situation. Housing is available on a first hired-first served basis in either the staff bunkhouse, dry rooms, or dry cabins.