This Trail Ride could very well be the wilderness highlight of your trip to Seward and Alaska.
- Children (10-14)
Running from May 28th, 2021 to September 4th, 2021. This tour is run by Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures and departs from their facility. Not open on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
Fly like and Eagle in Seward, Alaska
We invite you to join us in a great Alaskan eco-adventure like no other. This unique outdoor experience involves being safely clipped into gear and traversing from one treetop platform to another through the beautiful Pacific Temperate Rainforest, building on anticipation and suspense, surprise and discovery. The tour will be exciting as well as informative about the surrounding area.
Groups no larger than 8 people will be led by 2 of our expertly trained guides with transportation provided from downtown Seward or nearby lodging. The tour will last 3-3.5 hours form pick-up to drop-off. Guests will be outfitted in top of the line gear and we ask that all participants wear long pants, and close toed shoes. Layered clothing is recommended and rain gear will not be provided, so please come prepared.
On the course they will travel on 8 separate and exciting ziplines, 3 sky bridges, and two rappels. The zip lines range from smaller, shorter zips to build confidence, to our longest zip that is approximately 1,100 feet long.
Please Note: This tour is not suited for people who are pregnant, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have certain medical conditions. Ages 10 and up only. Participants must weigh between 80 and 270 pounds. Tours operate rain or shine.
3% Kenai Borough Taxes apply
For cancellations made more than 48 hours before scheduled trip departure, a fee of $25.00 will be charged for each participant. For cancellations made within 48 hours of scheduled trip departure, no refund fees will be provided. No-shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees. Exceptions can be made for medical/family emergencies.
We will work with you to reschedule your tour if cancelled for any reason by the tour operator.
If a tour is cancelled by the tour operator and cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a 100% refund.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase.
Canopy Zipline Course Requirements
Participants must weigh at least 80 pounds and not more than 270 pounds.
Our tour is an “active participation” activity. We recommend that you be able to easily climb stairs and you can stand from a seated position without difficulty. This tour is not appropriate for those with recent/chronic back or knee issues and participants must be able to raise their arms above their head.
If you have a medical condition of any kind which limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour.
You may NOT participate in the canopy tour IF:
You are or think you may be pregnant;
You are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
All clients will be required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures and the guides’ instructions during activities.
All clients will be required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures before departing on any trip; and
Each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for a Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures activity that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in a tour.
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund. of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, watertaxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation then no refunds will be issued and. You must call or e-mail Miller’s Landing post date of cancelled stay in order for us to research whether or not your site booked. Sites that were booked of course qualify for the 50% refund, sites that were not unfortunately do not.
- In some situations a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, tee shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was cancelled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute cancellations.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter , water taxi or kayaking is cancelled due to weather you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.