Toll Free Number 1-866-541-5739
Captains Sherrie, Mike, Chance, & Tom Miller
Tel: 907-331-3113 or 907-331-4040
Miller's Landing is proud to offer the most diverse number of options for Half, Full, and Multi-Day kayaking excursions in Seward! Our company water taxi vessels are ready to take you to and from remote locales without having to pay a middle man, and our homestead location on Lowell Point is right on the water, which means less time in a shuttle van from town and more time in the kayak! Please explore our many options, and if you have any questions - please just send us a quick email! Our location, boats, and history allow us to offer the most affordable rates in the Seward area for every trip we offer, and if you find a better rate - let us know, we'll likely match it or beat it!
• Kayak rentals to qualified kayakers*
*Your safety comes first! Clients must be able to perform a paddle float re-entry and wet exit! We are happy to provide lessons!
Sea Kayak Lessons
*Must successfully demonstrate a wet exit and paddle float re-entry during the lesson to qualify! Wet suits and showers provided for clients participating in lesson.
Sea Kayak Guided Day Trips *Click to see all!
Just some of our many diverse options! Most trips leave more than one time per day!
• Three Alpine Glacier Kayak Paddle W/Taxi - 3½ to 4 Hours
• Bridal Veil Waterfall Paddle / Hike Half Day Paddle : 3½ to 4 Hours
• Caines Head Adventure Kayak / Hike / Water Taxi Half Day Paddle : 5 - 5½ Hours
• 4th of July Midnight Sun Half Day Paddle : 3½ to 4 Hours
• Mystical Orca Island / Humpy Cove Half Day Paddle W/Taxi : 3½ - 4 Hours
• Orca Island to 3 Alpine Glacier Full Day Paddle W/Taxi : 5 to 6 Hours
• Caines Head Adventure Kayak / Hike / Waterfall Full Day Paddle : 7 - 8 Hours
VHF Marine Radios, satellite phones, neoprene booties & gloves, flares,
and bear boxes (bear-proof food containers) are all available to rent at Miller's Landing.