Toll Free Number 1-866-541-5739
Captains Sherrie, Mike, Chance, & Tom Miller
Tel: 907-331-3113 or 907-331-4040
Click HERE for Online Application Form
• Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
• Must be able to drive a tractor
• Must be knowledgeable about outboard motors, their maintenance & repair
and 2-stroke engines or willing to learn
• Must have knowledge of salt water fish in Resurrection Bay and how to
clean them properly
• Must have basic boating knowledge. Boating certification preferable.
• Must be willing to accept direction under minimal supervision
• Must be willing to do yard, bathroom, store, and cabin maintenance & cleaning
The "Outside Crew" is a "catch-all name" that has developed informally over the years. This person's priority is the things that need to be done outside, with the main priority focusing on the boat operations of Miller's Landing.
• Launching rental boats and private customers' boats with a John Deere 4x4
Farm Tractor or a Ford 4x4 Farm tractor.
• Keeping the grounds clean and neat including the fish cleaning area and
occasionally the toilets and laundry
• Campground Security
• Minor boat repair and engine maintenance
• Assisting with water taxi loading and launching
• Assisting with kayak check-out and check-in
• Minor maintenance and cleaning throughout entire campground
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: If you would like to be part of the Miller’s Landing team, review the types of employment opportunities we typically offer below. When you are ready to apply you must submit our online job application form. After receipt we will arrange for an in-person interview where appropriate and/or a phone interview, if necessary.
Lodging available as space permits - see "Employment Opportunities" Page for links to photos of facilities