The most scenic experience in the Kenai Fjords! Enjoy sightseeing as you travel to the Bear Glacier area by helicopter.
- Per Person Use Discount Code Alpine Glacier at check out
- $148 $125
Relax & Kayak in Resurrection Bay
Take a ride on our Miller’s Landing water taxi across Resurrection Bay to a cove sheltered from the wind and waves and braced by three gorgeous Alpine Glaciers, hanging in the mountains. See eagles, sea lions, and sea otters hunting prey, and more! This is a great introductory Resurrection Bay kayak tour with the benefit of sightseeing and getting away from the wind and chop — it’s generally very calm!
Three Alpine Glacier Paddle (7 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m.)
- A. Check-in at the office for parking pass and to sign necessary forms
- B. Meet guide, get outfitted for paddle
- C. Water taxi departs for Thumb Cove
- D. Trip and boat orientation, as well as the safety briefing
- E. Water taxi departs for Miller’s Landing
- F. Water taxi estimated arrival time at Miller’s Landing
|Check-In (A):||Outfitting (B):||Depart on Boat (C):||Safety & Start(D):||Departure to Miller’s (E):||Arrive at Miller’s (F):|
|6:45||7:00||7:30||7:45||9:45||10:45 – 11:00|
|8:45||9:00||9:30||9:45||11:45||12:45 – 1:00|
|10:45||11:00||11:30||11:45||1:45||2:45 – 3:00|
|12:45||1:00||1:30||1:45||3:45||4:45 – 5:00|
Please Note: All clients paddle tandem kayaks unless otherwise discussed with the guide preceding the trip. This paddle is appropriate for children ages 6 and over. This paddle is approximately an hour and a half in length. No experience necessary.
- Price includes 45 minutes to an hour of water taxi time watching for wildlife in Alaska
- See salmon streams and waterfalls.
- Three breathtaking alpine glaciers
- Visit a calm, serene, and pristine emerald green cove protected from the wind.
- Short hike to a hidden waterfall when time permits
- Paddle past a ghost forest from the 1964 Alaskan Earthquake.
- Fantastic blueberry picking (when in season) while waiting for the water taxi
- Watch for sea otters, sea lions, eagles, black bears, and mountain goats!
- No experience needed, all gear and instruction provided
- A family-friendly Resurrection Bay kayak trip, an appropriate paddle for young children
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations canceled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, water taxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation, then no refunds will be issued and you will also be charged a $10 cancellation fee to your credit card.
- In some situations, a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you, please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping, or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, T-shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online, the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was canceled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute a cancellation.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season, which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter, water taxi, or kayaking is canceled due to weather, you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you, but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.