See the BEST Alaska has to offer all in one day! This trip has everything your family or group needs – Kayak by glaciers on a tour to the Kenai Fjords National Park, fish for…
Alaska Rivers Company
Alaska Rivers Company specializes in the Upper Kenai’s famous sockeye and Coho salmon, Dolly Varden, and trophy rainbow trout. Rainbows are carefully handled, photographed and released. We supply all the equipment and gear you need. Fly Fishing enthusiasts are welcome.
Please note that these trips depart from Cooper Landing.
Half Day Fishing
•$150/person | 4 hours
Our guide will get you into plenty of productive water as you drift fish with stops at key locations for bank fishing and a delicious streamside snack.
Full Day Fishing
•$250/person |7 hours
Savor this fishing paradise with a full day on the river. You’ll have more time in the best spots and get a chance to work the backwaters and gravel bars that make this river an angler’s dream. Plus, you’ll enjoy a satisfying lunch and take home memories to last a lifetime.
Canyon All-Day Fishing
•$295/person | 8 hours
Add the thrill of the Kenai Canyon to your full-day adventure. You’ll enjoy a nice hearty lunch in the pristine canyon plus eight more miles of river that receive less fishing pressure – and delivers more frequent wildlife sightings.
Scenic Raft Trips
Kenai River Scenic Float
$56/person $28/ person for Children 12 & Under (Children 12 & Under – Half price on Scenic Float & Canyon Trips only)
Enjoy a leisurely, 3-hour float down the turquoise waters of the Kenai River . Your guide will take you through one of Alaska ‘s most beautiful areas, home to eagles, moose, Dall sheep and bears. Bask in the views and enjoy the rhythm of the river. Choose from morning, afternoon and evening trips. Suitable for all ages.
Kenai Canyon Day Trip
$155/person $77.50/person Children 12 & Under (Children 12 & Under – Half price on Scenic Float & Canyon Trips only)
This exciting 7 hour adventure continues past “Jim’s Landing” and includes the exhilarating rapids of the Kenai Canyon . Enjoy excellent wildlife viewing in the heart of the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, a hearty Alaska lunch, and either a 5-mile boat ride across Skilak Lake or a 1.5-mile nature walk up Hidden Creek Trail, depending on weather conditions. Departs mornings daily. Suitable for all ages.
We also offer other ways to enjoy this scenic region. Take a 4-hour guided hiking trip with a naturalist. What better way to really breathe in the great Alaska! We can create any activity package for you…just let us know what will make YOUR stay with us the most enjoyable!
All Trips Include:
- Experienced River Guides
- Return Transportation to Launch Site
- Gourmet Alaskan-style Food
- Life Jackets
- Waterproof Gear Bags
- Raingear and Rubber Boots
- Senior Citizen Discount
- Children 12 and under 1/2 price (scenic float trips only)
- Group Rates Available
Buy your fishing and hunting license online at https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/store/ — these can be printed out ahead of time, but must be on your person whenever you fish!
Runs from June 1st – 30th. Miller’s Landing will be selling tickets for the Halibut Derby from their campground store.
The Seward Silver Salmon Derby runs the second Saturday of August every year and is not only Alaska’s oldest fishing derby, but it’s also the highest-dollar cash prize fishing derby in Alaska. You can buy tickets right at the store, and it’s a blast!
- A $10 cancellation fee is imposed for all reservations canceled.
- Cancellations must be received by email only to [email protected] The cancellation notice date is the date the email was received at [email protected] Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received by email 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a refund of 90% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of the reservation are charged a $10 cancellation charge and you will receive a 75% refund of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations received by email 14 days to zero days prior to arrival are charged a $10 cancellation fee and you will receive a 50% refund only if we are able to rebook your camping, cabin, fishing, kayaking, water taxi, shuttle, lunch, or activity. If we are not able to rebook your reservation, then no refunds will be issued and you will also be charged a $10 cancellation fee to your credit card.
- In some situations, a raincheck worth 75% of your reservation may be issued at the discretion of Miller’s Landing management instead of the applicable cancellation charge. If this option appeals to you, please suggest this at the time of cancellation. Rainchecks are good for one year and may be used for activities, camping, or lodging owned by Miller’s Landing or towards the cost of hats, T-shirts, gifts, etc. sold in the Miller’s Landing store or items sold online. For items purchased online, the customer is expected to pay for the cost of postage. Rainchecks may NOT be transferred to another person.
- A 100% refund will be issued for any activity that was canceled due to weather by Miller’s Landing. Miller’s Landing reserves the right to determine weather cancellations. Rain does not constitute a cancellation.
Please note: Miller’s Landing encourages only guaranteed prepaid reservations. Unlike many other states, Alaska has a very short tourist season, which can make it difficult for us to rebook when we have cancellations without ample notice.
If you are booking a charter and lodging and your charter, water taxi, or kayaking is canceled due to weather, you are still responsible for the lodging or camping reservations and the normal cancellation policy applies. All of our activities are possible during rain, so rain does not constitute a cancellation. Miller’s Landing is not responsible for vehicle break downs, personal emergencies, flight delays, health issues or other unforeseen hardships. We will try very hard to work with you, but the cancellation policy will need to be applied if we cannot issue a raincheck or find an alternative solution that appeals to both parties.
Please understand that Miller’s Landing also incurs a hefty financial merchant fee from our bank for the cost of charging your credit card and again for the cost of refunding it, and there is also a cost involved for the time involved in processing and refunding your reservation in employee costs. Our goal when taking your reservation is to have a solid, guaranteed prepaid reservation. We strongly discourage the practice of making reservations without having an airline ticket or making tentative reservations. Thank you for your understanding.