Three crews cover our hours of operation – 7 AM to 11 PM, 7 days a week. You must be willing to work morning shift, evening shift and weekends as needed. We try to schedule our employees with 2 days off in a row as often as possible.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Friendly, courteous, and helpful to public.
- Must enjoy working with public.
- Must be able to work well with other employees.
- Must be able to use a computer – Windows XP preferred
- Must have knowledge of email system.
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Knowledge of ACCESS and Microsoft WORD is a plus.
- Must have good handwriting and pay good attention to detail.
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to keep work area neat & organized
- Makes reservations on reservation program and sends email confirmations to clients either by phone, fax or e-mail.
- Files emails in email files using Miller’s Landing email filing system.
- Answers phones.
- Provides quality one-on-one customer service via phones and emails.
- Greets customers, checks them in for reservations or activities, answer their questions, help fill out forms as needed for kayaking, taxis, charters, etc.
- Handles walk in reservations for camping and cabin reservations. Also for other activities, (fishing charters, kayaking, boat rentals, water taxis, tours).
- Performs Side Work: Keeps coffee counter clean, dumps ashtrays, restocks soda and candy, gifts, clean gift area, vacuum, water flowers, plants, clean windows, or any other job tasks asked by managers
- Must be willing to learn cash register procedures.
- Odd jobs as requested by manager
Miller’s Landing is committed to employing top quality reservation specialists dedicated to Miller’s Landing clients, in an atmosphere of professional excellence.