Three crews cover our hours of operation – 7 AM to 11 PM, 7 days a week. You must be willing to work morning shift, evening shift and weekends as needed. We try to schedule our employees with 2 days off in a row as often as possible.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Friendly, courteous, and helpful to public.
• Must enjoy working with public.
• Must be able to work well with other employees.
• Must be able to use a computer – Windows XP preferred
• Must have knowledge of email system.
• Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
• Knowledge of ACCESS and Microsoft WORD is a plus.
• Must have good handwriting and pay good attention to detail.
• Must work well under pressure
• Must be able to keep work area neat & organized
• Makes reservations on reservation program and sends email confirmations to clients either by phone, fax or e-mail..
• Files emails in email files using Miller’s Landing email filing system.
• Answers phones.
• Provides quality one-on-one customer service via phones and emails.
• Greets customers, checks them in for reservations or activities, answer their questions, help fill out forms as needed for kayaking, taxis, charters, etc.
• Handles walk in reservations for camping and cabin reservations. Also for other activities, (fishing charters, kayaking, boat rentals, water taxis, tours).
• Performs Side Work: Keeps coffee counter clean, dumps ashtrays, restocks soda and candy, gifts, clean gift area, vacuum, water flowers, plants, clean windows,, or any other job tasks asked by managers .
• Must be willing to learn cash register procedures.
• Odd jobs as requested by manager