Toll Free Number 1-866-541-5739
Captains Sherrie, Mike, Chance, & Tom Miller
Tel: 907-331-3113 or 907-331-4040
Click HERE for Online Application Form
Three crews cover our hours of operation - 7 AM to 11 PM, 7 days a week. You must be willing to work morning shift, evening shift and weekends as needed. We try to schedule our employees with 2 days off in a row as often as possible.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Friendly, courteous, and helpful to public.
• Must enjoy working with public.
• Must be able to work well with other employees.
• Must be able to use a computer - Windows XP preferred
• Must have knowledge of email system.
• Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
• Knowledge of ACCESS and Microsoft WORD is a plus.
• Must have good handwriting and pay good attention to detail.
• Must work well under pressure
• Must be able to keep work area neat & organized
• Makes reservations on reservation program and sends email confirmations to clients either by phone, fax or e-mail..
• Files emails in email files using Miller’s Landing email filing system.
• Answers phones.
• Provides quality one-on-one customer service via phones and emails.
• Greets customers, checks them in for reservations or activities, answer their questions, help fill out forms
as needed for kayaking, taxis, charters, etc.
• Handles walk in reservations for camping and cabin reservations. Also for other activities, (fishing charters, kayaking,
boat rentals, water taxis, tours).
• Performs Side Work: Keeps coffee counter clean, dumps ashtrays, restocks soda and candy, gifts, clean gift area,
vacuum, water flowers, plants, clean windows,, or any other job tasks asked by managers .
• Must be willing to learn cash register procedures.
• Odd jobs as requested by manager
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: If you would like to be part of the Miller’s Landing team, review the types of employment opportunities we typically offer below. When you are ready to apply you must submit our online job application form. After receipt we will arrange for an in-person interview where appropriate and/or a phone interview, if necessary.
Lodging available as space permits - see "Employment Opportunities" Page for links to photos of facilities