Toll Free Number 1-866-541-5739
Captains Sherrie, Mike, Chance, & Tom Miller
Tel: 907-331-3113 or 907-331-4040
Affordable housing is difficult to find in Seward, though we encourage people to search for off-site lodging - employees are in no way required to stay on the premises.
Employee housing at Miller's Landing is available in the form of:
-Dormitory-style Bunkhouse Rooms.
Miller’s Landing will provide a tent camping area in "Tent city for employees " for $100 per month - whether the employee brings his or her own tent or uses one of our Wall Tents. Wall Tents may have up to 3-4 occupants (i.e 2 bunkbeds) although generally it is two people. If there are not bunkbeds in the wall tents we advise you to purchase a cot for your wall tent. No electricity or water are available on the sites.
RV/Camper space is available in employee designated locations in the campground for $150 a month. There are no electric sites available, so it must be 100% propane powered for lights and heat. Vehicles must be registered and have recent tags and full insurance. No water is available on the sites.
We also have shared VERY basic Bunkhouse Rooms with a community kitchen for $200 a month. Rooms are given out by seniority. Some rooms may have up to 3-4 occupants. All employees must provide their own bedding and camping gear. Shower is included in the price as there is a bathroom in the New Bunkhouse.
Availability and personal space is limited. Housing policies apply to all occupants.
- Bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities are located centrally in the campground and are available to employees who are in the tent city and RV/campers. Miller's Landing does not provide tokens for it's employees to use in these facilities (showers and laundry are paid by token) we subsidize the cost of living accordingly.
- Employees must bring all of their own camping gear, cooking and eating utensils.
- Housing is available to Miller's Landing employees only, as such visitors are not allowed. Housing is not available to relatives, family or friends in the bunkhouse or tent camping areas. All visitors must visit at the store.
- Employees should not bring pets, but these have been approved in the past on a case by case basis.
- One bunkhouse occupant is not allowed in another bunkhouse for any reason.
- Everyone has an assigned chore. If you do not do it your rent may be raised $50 as a penalty (if you wish to continue to stay there) and could escalate each time you do not do your assigned chores. After numerous incidents you may be asked to find your own place to stay. This goes for abusing any rules of staying in the bunkhouse.
Those employees utilizing lodging at Miller's Landing sign agreements stating lodging can be immediately revoked for violating terms and conditions set forth for valid health, safety, and liability concerns, such as and not limited to:
- Use of drugs or alcohol on site
- Untoward/distasteful social interactions towards other employees in their living space
- Failure to maintain the sanitary status of community areas such as kitchen, bathroom, and lounge
-"Quiet Time" 10PM- 8AM as is the same for our campground users
We believe that all employees living on the property should feel at safe and comfortable in their lodging situation. Employees thus sign a waiver allowing Miller's Landing to reserve the right to immediately revoke the lodging privileges of any employee working at Miller's Landing for violating these rules in the interest of the mutual benefit of all parties wellbeing and safety.
Click HERE to see photos of the New Bunkhouse
Click HERE to see photos of the Tent Camping
Click HERE to see photos of the Bathroom, Shower, and Laundry facility